독일의 벤처 회사가 Cloud 베이스에서 스포츠나 트레이닝 할 수 있는 “e-sports” 를 개발해 갈 수 있는 플랫폼을 만들어 가고 있습니다.
예를 들면, 현재 나와 있는 ‘사이클 선수 트레이닝’ 에 실재 접속해 있는 다른 선수들과 경쟁 또는 동조 하면서 트레이닝하는 프로그램 등
인터넷으로 화면을 보면서 접속자들이 가정에서 이런 저런 손쉬운 육체적인 운동을 해 보는 시도를 하고 있는 단계로 팀이나, 개인이 참여해서 각종 아이디어를 내고 시험해 가는 중입니다.
궁극적으로는 디스플레이와 사운드가 딸린 다양한 트레이닝시스템 아이디어들이 나타나겠지요.
코로나 19 같은 팬더믹 시대에 e-sports 가 새로운 아이템으로 커가고 있습니다.
궁극적으로는 혼자 하는 트레이닝은 거의 모두가 중단하게 되어 있기 때문에 최대한 흥미를 제공하고 트레이닝을 동료와 같이 하는 시스템으로 운동을 지속하게 하자는 취지입니다.
관심있는 학생들은 아래 내용 한번 참고해보세요~!
Dear SINN.international friends and partners,
after David had posted the first big announcement into the whole network just a week ago; loads of things have happened… that will bring progress and fun to our network around THIS WEEKEND! Check out the news always put to actual states online
and see in the attachment which exciting teams and themes have formed in the meantime. To introduce team leaders and ideas briefly:
- Ralu, Saskia and me will work on using everyday objects to power-play games: Real training as a game, without special input devices
- Martin will bring the different developments in force feedback devices together, David will support with Cloud Based Human-Machine-Interface expertise
- Chris will explore the opportunities of digitalization in the promotion of new outdoor games
- Cornelius will push ahead the idea of a movement music library, and support other teams in music/sound issues
- Quique, with the aid of Javi and Chikara, will ask all of us to tape short movement sequences and analyze them to better understand algorithms what means fun, motivation, and exertion to us
- Dominik will endeavor to make create bio-inspired sounds for a new quality in micro mobility use
- And Carina, from German elite sports, will embark on making boring shooting-related exercises more exciting and motivational through gamification; I will support this venture also
There will also be some social events around music, powerplay, exergaming, … and a feeling of joint innovation dedication and passion.
So for those who did not do so already, come join in! This will be really some unique time for all of our network, a moment of joy in otherwise extremely demanding times, and our network will benefit like hardly ever before…
What means “to join in”? As we have little time left, you can still either register or approach the team leaders directly. There will be a common kick-off meet-up on Friday at 1:00 PM CET, and a final presentation on Tuesday, the exact times and links will be communicated by Franzi.
But the most important is:
- Tell the team leaders you want to join in, or me to assign you to a team
- Join the respective team kick-offs, or communicate with the team leader what sort of things you could take care of
- Contribute to the team work with as much time and resources as make sense for you between Friday and Tuesday afternoon
- Tell others to join in who you think will love to do so
- Choose among social events and take part where you would want to do so
Let us have some innovation-fun-time: virtual sunshine in corona madness