- Ph.D : GIST, School of Mechanical Engineering (2018.09 - present)
- M.S. : GIST, School of Mechanical Enginnering (2016.02 - 2018.02)
- B.S. : Yonsei University, Biomedical Engineering (2016.02)
- Research Topic
- Electrical impedance Spectroscopy
- EoN(EIS-on-a-Needle) was fabricated with/without passivation layer (parylene). The effect of passivation on the sensitivity was experimentally measured and characterized using equivalent circuits. It was confirmed that the EoN with passivation effectively differentiate the concentration of PBS solution depending on frequency, whereas the EoN without passivation did for all the test concentration at the frequency band of 100kHz-1MHz.
- Effect of Passivation layer in EoN(EIS-on-a-Needle) on Its Sensitivity